Here are 20 things about me
1. My name is Annie (real name is Anne) I like Annie because I can hear it better!
2. I was born deaf and my parents did not know till I was 3 1/2 years old. I was raised to speak and use hearing aids.
3. I became fluent in American Sign Language around 2001 I was 18 years old I think.
4. I grew up with books so I'm always reading something.
5. I have a creative side so I love to explore in anything that I can make - drawing, painting, crafting, photography, and gardening.
6. I love love love all kinds of animals even some insects! Cats, dogs and fuzzy bunnies.
7. I am introverted so sometimes spending all day with people can just drain the energy out of me. Parties and hanging out with people are rare.
8. I am loyal if I see something I like about you I tend to stick around
9. I don't follow the crowd; I follow and forge my own path.
10. I suffer from anxiety from time to time.
11. I get easily excited about the littlest things. Wow a huge butterfly!!!!! A deer!!! I saw a deer!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
12. I tends to daydream a lot
13. I can be very indecisive at times hmm.. should I get that?? or no??
14. I enjoy writing such as poetry and some stories though I never finish it.
15. I had a blessed childhood with wonderful classmates in grade school. Glad I am still in contact with some of those friends.
16. I enjoy people watching and imagine what their lives are like.
17. My pet peeves are ladies wearing high heels and the clicking noise, people who are rude for no reason, and definitely anything really loud such as music or loud places where I cannot hear a thing! Sign language please!!
18. I love music especially the classical side such as harp and piano. It's amazing I am able to hear it with my hearing aids because without it I can barely hear anything except for loud drums.
19. I can be a perfectionist at times so sometimes doing photography or artwork can be frustrating. It's much more fun when I am relaxed and enjoying the moment that's when my best works shows up! Let it be!!
20. One word of advice- don't get older; get wiser!!